Friday, April 1, 2011

March Playlist...

Yay March Playlist! I want to give another reminder that these are not necessarily the freshest songs at the moment. These are the songs that I've had stuck in my head, on repeat, singing in the shower, all through March. I also want to thank Williammmxx for the recent shout out on his youtube channel. Everyone should go check out his channel here. Go check out my sisters makeup and fashion channel here as well. 


March Playlist
1. Regret- Wye Oak
2.Tenuousness- Andrew Bird
3. 9th Wonder- Sweetest Language
4. Love Is All- The Tallest Man On Earth
5. Sun of a Gun- Oh Land
6. Bowl Cut (Aislyn Remix)- Dom
7. Locals Only- Dom Kennedy
8. Super Bass- Nicki Minaj
9. Hummingbird- Born Ruffians
10. Tiny Dancer- Elton John

3 comments:

  1. shall be downloading me a few of these!
    great music taste

    V XXX

    StyleFox @ http://victorialoraine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you believe it - i knew nothing of these songs!!! I checked them all out now haha - my favourites are def Nicky Minaj and Elton John :)

    jos xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of these songs before. Will defo download. :)

    ReplyDelete