Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Paris...

Hey everyone! I'm finally home from Paris, which explains the huge lack of posts. I studied fashion design at Parsons in Paris for the month of July and it was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. I learned so much from my teachers and the other students. During my stay in Paris I saw Barbara Palvin and Magdalena Frackowiak who are two of my favorite models. I got to watch the Tour de France from a balcony of a French apartment and I visited the Hussein Chalayan exhibit. Those were only a few of the amazing things I got to do in Paris. I'm really sorry for not posting! Hope everyone is having a great Summer!

The Lourve

The Lourve

Serge Gainsbourg's house

Bastille Day

Versaille

Shirt I made in my design class. (was recreated from a mens shirt)

Tour de France

6 comments:

  1. Are you with Alexa Trembly in the Louve picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a small world :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thinking about doing a course there in 2012, would love a more indepth account of how it was! Reading this makes me super excited though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the Louvre, not the Lourve, nice photos ;) :)

    ReplyDelete