Tuesday, February 18, 2014

My Sister, Lauren, the New Prada "It" Girl


 Hello Everyone, It's so good to be blogging again! For my first post back I thought I would share with all of you one of the amazing things that has happened to my family this past year. My older sister, Lauren's boyfriend Gabriel Specter is a street artist who does beautiful, intricate murals around the world. He was hired by Prada to paint portraits of Lauren for their Spring 2014 runway show and her portrait is featured on handbags and dresses, which you can now buy at most Prada stores. Here are some pictures of Gabriel's art at the Prada 2014 show. If you want to see more of Gabe's work you can click here.


 Lauren's portrait on the runway. 

 Close up of the handbag. I need to get one...or a hundred of these. 


 The dress which was featured in the February issue of InStyle Magazine. 

Close up of the dress. 

Gabe was also so kind to paint a mural of me, which was featured in the February InStyle with Sarah Jessica Parker. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment