Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Summertime Wish list

As you all know last week was spring break for me. Instead of being productive, I stayed in my bed and scrolled through Pintrest all day long. After extensive research (shopping online and making boards on Pintrest) I have come up with my wish list for the summer. This summer I'm planning on being a beach bum: spraying copious amounts of sun-in in my hair, lathering on sunscreen, and laying out in the sun all weekend long. I think the pieces below are comfortable and trendy; perfect for a no-hassle, relaxing summer day. The item names and where to purchase them are listed below, comment if you have any other questions!

1. Triangl Bikini- Triangl.com.au
2. Ray-Ban Original Aviators- Nordstroms.com
3. Joanna Maxham Raffia Tote- Halbrook.com
4. Chanel Espadrilles- Niemanmarcus.com
5. Isabel Marant Étoile Norina Printed Shorts- Net-a-porter.com
6. Eberjey Nina Romper- Revolveclothing.com
7. Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray and Sunbum Sunscreen- Nordstroms.com

1 comment:

  1. Hey Thanks for sharing this blog its very helpful to implement in our work


    Regards

    Co-ord set

    ReplyDelete